31Q - Upper Forward Fuselage - priming and riveting

I had done some work on the upper forward fuselage a little while back to get it fabricated and fitted, and after priming these parts, I started riveting some of them together. 

I will postpone final riveting of the ribs to the top skin in this section until I have my panel sorted out, as I am not sure yet if I will need to make any modifications to the subpanel to accommodate avionics. It will be much easier to make any modifications on individual pieces rather than the entire assembly.

Nutplates riveted to instrument panel attach flanges

Nutplates attached to the ends of the forward fuselage ribs

Nutplates riveted to fabricated instrument panel attach flanges

Center forward fuselage rib subassembly riveted together

All riveted were set with the pneumatic squeezer, reaching through lightning holes where needed

Dates:    June 5 2026